Join the 3rd batch of the online Starting Your Preschool Homeschool Parent Education Program for 2021, the nth batch (sorry, we lost track!) since 2019, and countless parents who have been learning with us for 10 years now!
Learning how exactly to homeschool your preschooler can be quite daunting. Doubts about homeschooling and questions about teaching your own child can get really overwhelming.
This is why we, Mariel and Sanne, have been helping parents since 2011 through The Learning Basket blog and signature parent education classes.
As a former early childhood educator (Mariel), language literacy student (Sanne), and longtime homeschool moms, we have spoken not just at our own classes, but have also been invited all over the country to speak about our various causes.
We are also two of the four moms behind Educating for Life, the organizer of the annual Philippine Homeschool Convention and the Connect Homeschooling and Intentional Parenting Summit.
Through the years, countless parents have had the knowledge and confidence to be hands-on with their children’s education after attending our workshops:
- Some have homeschooled beyond preschool
- Some homeschooled just in the preschool years and treasure the time they’ve spent with their children
- Some have gone on to become fellow advocates themselves and now also give talks on homeschooling!
The “Starting Your Preschool Homeschool Parent Education Program”
In order to reach more parents around the country, we are so excited to give everyone the opportunity to learn what we have been teaching and sharing all these years, through an online parent education program.
Imagine the possibilities for this Parent Education Program where you will have access to not one, not two, not three parent education classes, but FIVE.
Instead of the first few batches’ four videos, this batch and the next ones will also have access to our Positive Discipline class that focuses on tantrums to round out your preschool homeschool experience.
These classes will help you:
- To think deeply about early childhood and education and help you form your own stand, beliefs, and philosophy about homeschooling in the preschool years
- To create your own preschool homeschool curriculum that’s appropriate for your child, your family, and your lifestyle
- To make the most of your child’s childhood
- To learn how to understand and manage your child’s tantrums in a respectful and peaceful way
- To actually start homeschooling your child as soon as you finish the first video
I have a lot (of takeaways) but what I love most was the mantra ‘the world is our classroom, life is the curriculum’. It really is, we just need to open our eyes. I initially felt i cannot homeschool but after the program, I think I actually can! And understanding how good a responsibility it is to be our child’s first teacher, I felt it would be such a great opportunity to pass. During the course of the program, I shared about the convention on my ig stories just because, and I cant believe 3 friends messaged me how they can join and are interested in homeschooling their kids! ❤️ whether moms decide to homeschool full time or part time, being intentional with our kids is a big difference already. I thank you both for sharing this with us. You both are an eye opener and enabler. ?– Mommy Jenna Rivero, participant in the first run of Starting Your Preschool Homeschool Parent Education Online Program
How It Works
Please read carefully.
The program will open on November 13, 2021 10:00 a.m. and end on December 11 2021, 09:59 a.m.
For one month, you will have access to the following webinars that you can watch on your own time, with accompanying handouts and checklists:
- Starting Your Preschool Homeschool
- Will guide you in what homeschooling in the early years is all about
- Raising Readers
- Will give you the knowledge and desire to nurture a love of reading in your child
- Playful Learning
- Will help you understand and appreciate an essential element of early childhood development and education
- Planning Your Literature-Based Preschool Homeschool
- Will give you the tools to create a well-rounded curriculum that you can tailor-fit to your family’s lifestyle and budget
- Positive Discipline: Understanding and Managing Tantrums
- Will give you an understanding of what discipline really is and give you strategies to understand and handle your child’s tantrums, to give way to better learning experiences at home
BUT THERE’S MORE! As a bonus, you will also get access to an exclusive class that is about something close to our hearts and something that we have never offered in our live classes before — lapbooking. It’s a tool that provides hands-on activities that you can actually keep as a keepsake.
All of these parent education classes have been offered individually in the past, helping countless parents. Together, these will address all areas of early childhood learning, helping you make your own homeschooling style and curriculum.
As you watch the videos, make sure to write down all your questions, as we will answer them all at the live online Q & A that we will have every week.
Program fee is just Php 2,000.
All our individual live classes were priced at the already affordable price of Php 600. But, YOU will get all of the classes listed above plus the free exclusive content for just, again, Php 2,000.
You can never find a more generous offer than this: proven, long-running classes at an affordable price in your own home and at your own time.
- Add your details below.
- Make sure to input your correct and most active email address
IMPORTANT: SO YOU WILL NOT MISS AN EMAIL FROM US ABOUT THE PROGRAM, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER , OR ADD THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES TO YOUR LIST OF EMAIL CONTACTS: mariel(at)thelearningbasket(dot)com .
We’re excited for you on your homeschooling journey!
Mariel & Sanne