First of all, let me greet you all a very happy new year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday with family and cherished friends. This is a belated Christmas post, too, so please forgive me. You know how December ushers in the Christmas season in the Philippines and in the hullabaloo of endless parties, shopping frenzy, paralyzing traffic and attempting to homeschool through the holidays, I was not able to post any book list for the month. On a positive note, we found that it’s best to hunt for seasonal books way before or right after the events as most books will be on sale! So be on the lookout for these books in your nearest bookstore. We also have some over at the shop, just enter “Christmas” in the search bar.
Here is a list of what we have been reading over the holidays. These are treasures to keep throughout the year.
2. Angela and the Baby Jesus by Frank McCourt
3. The Crippled Lamb by Max Lucado and The Year of the Perfect Christmas Tree by Gloria Houston
4. Christmas songs
5. Tomie dePaola books
6. The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
7. A Gift from Saint Francis by Joanna Cole
8. When Someone Dies
9. Nativity books
10. Books about the Three Kings